Sunday, December 07, 2008

Lord or Concierge?



Please visit www.love146.org.

Would it make a difference if this were your child?

"See, I am doing a new thing!" (Isaiah 43.19)

The Kingdom of God has come. Is Jesus your Lord or is he your vacation concierge?

We are to carry on the work Jesus began. That is to restore the kingdom through the power of the Holy Spirit given to us because of Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is the first fruits of the new creation. The work between the first fruits and the final harvest is happening now. Are you participating in making all things new?


Vineyard Church of Columbus is hosting a seminar on human trafficking on January 24, 2009. Watch for more info to come at www.vineyardcolumbus.org 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,
Thanks for this video, I hadn't seen it yet. I'll be pointing my readers to it tomorrow thanks to you! I write a blog on child trafficking called Season of Light--thank you for your voice in calling more attention to the reality of child trafficking. I'm out in the Boston area, (and actually part of the Cambridge Vineyard's Love146 taskforce) but I'd love to hear about how your seminar goes in January. Please keep me informed if you think of it! All the best to what Vineyard Church of Columbus is doing!

the mission:
PROCLAIM the good news; HEAL the sick and oppressed; BRING JUSTICE
~ Luke 4:16-20

Anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing (John 14:12)
~ Jesus 


Copyright 2005-2010 Lisa Biggs Crum
Email LisaCrum@Grow2Sow.org for reprint permission