Friday, March 17, 2006

Oops - wrong email for SUBSCRIBE

Have you tried to subscribe to this blog recently? Sorry, I forgot to change that address when we moved to Ohio in December.

Do you know someone who might enjoy receiving this blog in their email each week? Please send them the link, http://SproutofaMustardSeed.blogspot.com and encourage them to click on the word Subscribe in the left margin on the website. Or send a blank email to LBigCrum@sbcglobal.net with "Subscribe to Sprout of a Mustard Seed" in the Subject field.

It is my desire to encourage as God leads. I never know who God may be speaking to with the thoughts he gives me. Thank you for your encouraging comments. I save every one of them. There are days I wonder why I write. Then I read comments you have sent. To know that God encourages you through this blog is humbling. There is nothing more thrilling than participating in what God is doing in this world. I want to share that thrill with others. That is why I write.

"His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires. "
2 Peter 1:3-4 (NIV)

No comments:

the mission:
PROCLAIM the good news; HEAL the sick and oppressed; BRING JUSTICE
~ Luke 4:16-20

Anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing (John 14:12)
~ Jesus 


Copyright 2005-2010 Lisa Biggs Crum
Email LisaCrum@Grow2Sow.org for reprint permission