Sunday, August 02, 2009

Which "one man" influences you most?

For just as through the disobedience of the one man the many were made sinners, so also through the obedience of the one man the many will be made righteous. ~ Romans 5:19
So, when you say "I'm only human" are you saying the first man has more influence in your life than the second man?

Read all of Romans 5 and 6. I don't think God sent his son to die for us to continue following the first man. What do you think?

For more of my thoughts on this subject: Read Hope in Ignoring the Law.

No comments:

the mission:
PROCLAIM the good news; HEAL the sick and oppressed; BRING JUSTICE
~ Luke 4:16-20

Anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing (John 14:12)
~ Jesus 


Copyright 2005-2010 Lisa Biggs Crum
Email LisaCrum@Grow2Sow.org for reprint permission